Ultra Panoramic Canvas Print
FREE SHIPPING (UK)
- Pro-lab printed using the latest & best photo reproduction, 12-colour giclée printers
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- High quality, fine art canvas material
- Substantial 38mm European kiln-dried knotless pine canvas frames (stretcher bars)
- Tension wedges and finger joints
- Hand finished with protective coating by some of the UK's most experienced framers
- Includes metal hangers for ease of mounting
- Individually packed, boxed and delivered to your door
The 'Ultra' panoramic is a long and thinner panoramic that perfectly suits (but not restricted to) full iPhone panoramas.
Each of our stretched panoramic canvas prints begins it's journey with a 12-colour giclée print onto the finest canvas material around. The print is so good we proudly state a 100+ year colour guarantee. After printing, a custom wooden frame is then produced which is made from European knotless pine to ensure the finest quality that lasts.
Every panoramic canvas print is supplied with our original and most popular frame profile, the gallery pine stretcher bar. The stretcher bar which is made from European kiln-dried knotless pine, creates a substantial stretcher bar frame ideal for photo to canvas prints, art reproduction and originals while still offering a great price point. This pine stretcher bar is manufactured exclusively in Europe to very high standards from the best grade pine which means that the bars are clean, dry and spore free as well as being strong and straight. The bars have a lovely weight and feel in the hand as well as being super smooth which all contributes to a higher quality stretched frame print which can’t fail to be appreciated.
Our experienced and expert framing team will stretch the canvas over the frame and ensure that each corner fold is perfectly smooth and tight. The finish is impressive and all the fixing staples on the reverse are neatly covered with protected tape.
The panoramic canvas print is finally supplied, boxed and packaged and includes metal hangers to make mounting your canvas photo print, pride of place, on the wall.
After uploading your file an image editor will appear showing your image and the print area. Crop your image (if needed) to fit within the print area.